Demolition of buildings and structures
- Strategic planning of major demolition and urban rehabilitation projects, including the decommissioning of offshore structures and nuclear power plants.
- Assessment of methods for the demolition of large buildings, tall and complex structures and installations.
- Assessment of plans for environmental screening, mapping and cleaning of polluted buildings and structures.
- Optimization of the handling of construction and demolition waste, including maximum recycling and utilization of resources from demolition.
- Assessment of design and planning for sustainable demolition.
- Assessment of the design of new buildings and structures with respect to deconstruction and recycling when such buildings reach the end of their useful life.
- 3rd party checks, assessment and quality assurance of planning documents for demolition projects.
- Risk assessment of demolition projects with respect to budget, time and accidents.
Storstrøms Bridge, length 3.2 km, is planned to be demolished after the construction of a new bridge presumably around 2020.